Welcome to the world of healthy and delicious low-carb burger bowls! This recipe is a great way to enjoy a burger without all the carbs and calories. It’s a great way to get your protein and fiber without all the extra fat and calories. This recipe is easy to make and can be customized to your liking. You can add your favorite toppings and sauces to make it your own. So let’s get started and make some delicious low-carb burger bowls!
Healthy Low-Carb Burger Bowls Recipe
This healthy low-carb burger bowl recipe is a great way to enjoy a delicious meal without all the carbs. It’s packed with protein and flavor, and it’s easy to make. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover ground beef you may have.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef, onion, and bell pepper until the beef is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, chili powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper. Cook for 1 minute, stirring to combine.
- Add the beef broth and tomato sauce and cook for 2 minutes, stirring to combine.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted.
- Divide the mixture among 4 bowls and top with the tomatoes, avocado, red onion, jalapenos, cilantro, and sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
Give us your bun, and we’ll provide the greatest burger of your life. You’ll be able to even have particular sauce!
Our wholesome burger recipe lets you load up on the great things—entire meals like tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and pickles (yeah, we’ll depend them; they’re cucumbers, in spite of everything!)—whereas leaving off the unhealthy, like a nutrient-poor bun, sugar-heavy ketchup or barbecue sauce, and fatty bacon and beef.
So ditch the guilt it’s possible you’ll affiliate with a burger in your weight reduction food regimen, and cook dinner up this wholesome burger recipe, courtesy of Lose Weight Like Loopy Even when You Have a Loopy Life!
Makes 4 servings (approx. 2 cups every)
Per serving: Energy: 447, Complete Fats: 28g, Saturated Fats: 10g, Ldl cholesterol: 130 mg, Sodium: 1,353 mg, Carbohydrates: 14g, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 7g, Protein: 38g
For Burger Bowl:
1 lb. uncooked extra-lean floor beef
1/4 tsp. sea salt
¼ tsp. floor black pepper
1 cup sliced onion (approx. 1 medium)
3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
1 cup halved grape tomatoes
1 cup sliced dill pickles
8 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
For Particular Sauce:
3 Tbsp. mayonnaise (ideally olive oil-based)
2 Tbsp. all-natural ketchup
2 tsp. pickle relish
1 tsp. finely chopped onion
1 pinch sea salt
Nonstick cooking spray
How To Make It
- Warmth a big skillet, frivolously coated with spray, over excessive warmth till highly regarded.
- Add floor beef, salt, and pepper and cook dinner, stirring to separate meat into crumbles, about 5 minutes, till browned and cooked via.
- Take away floor beef from pan with a slotted spoon; switch to a plate lined with paper towels. Go away warmth on.
- Add onions to pan and cook dinner with out stirring for two to three minutes; flip and cook dinner for two to three minutes extra till browned on either side.
- To make particular sauce, mix mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish, chopped onion, and salt in a small bowl.
- To assemble burger bowls, evenly divide lettuce amongst 4 bowls (approx. ¾ cup every). High evenly with ¼ cup tomatoes, ¼ cup pickles, ¼ cup cooked onion, 1 / 4 of the bacon (approx. 2 slices), and ¼ cup cheese. Drizzle evenly with particular sauce (approx. 1 Tbsp. + 1 ½ tsp. every).
For extra wholesome consuming information, be sure that to join our e-newsletter!