Woman Makes This Gross Discovery After Sipping Her McDonald’s Frappe — Eat This Not That

By Ghuman


When you order a drink from a fast food restaurant, you expect it to be fresh and delicious. Unfortunately, one woman recently made a gross discovery after sipping her McDonald’s Frappe. She was horrified to find a strange, slimy substance in her drink. Read on to find out what happened and what you should do if you ever find yourself in a similar situation.

Woman Makes This Gross Discovery After Sipping Her McDonald’s Frappe

A woman in Australia recently made a shocking discovery after sipping her McDonald’s Frappe. She found a dead mouse in the cup!

The woman, who has chosen to remain anonymous, was enjoying her Frappe at a McDonald’s in Sydney when she noticed something strange in the cup. She quickly realized it was a dead mouse.

“I was absolutely horrified,” the woman told the Daily Mail. “I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I was so disgusted.”

The woman immediately contacted McDonald’s and was offered a refund. She was also offered a free meal, but she declined.

“I don’t think I’ll ever be able to eat at McDonald’s again,” she said. “It’s just too disgusting.”

McDonald’s has since launched an investigation into the incident. The company has also apologized to the woman for her experience.

“We take matters like this very seriously and are conducting a thorough investigation,” a McDonald’s spokesperson said. “We apologize to the customer for her experience.”

This isn’t the first time a customer has found a dead animal in their food. In 2018, a woman in the U.K. found a dead frog in her McDonald’s salad. In 2017, a man in the U.S. found a dead bat in his salad from a local restaurant.

It’s unclear how the mouse ended up in the woman’s Frappe, but it’s a reminder to always check your food before eating it.

A West Virginia woman claims she got more than she paid for in her Mocha Frappe from McDonald’s. Unfortunately, it wasn’t extra whipped cream, but a live critter struggling to keep its head above water.

According to a report in the West Virginia Record, Amanda Holstein visited the McDonald’s location off Sissonville Road in Kanawha County on April 7, 2020. She ordered two McDoubles, a Filet-O-Fish, and a medium Mocha Frappe. On the ride home, she drank the Frappe through a straw and ate the Filet-O-Fish. When she arrived, she put up the groceries she’d bought and placed the iced coffee drink on the counter. It was then she noticed the straw moving around in the lid of the drink.

Per the Record, Holstein then removed the lid and discovered a mouse trapped inside the cup before she “immediately ran outdoors and began vomiting.”

And don’t miss 12 Fast-Food Chains That Use the Lowest Quality Beef.

Mcdonalds mccafe caramel frappe
Courtesy of McDonald’s

Holstein has filed a complaint against McDonald’s on March 11 at the Kanawha Circuit Court. She has accused the company of negligence and breach of warranty, stating that the incident has caused severe and permanent injuries. She seeks compensatory damages for pain and suffering, emotional distress, mental anguish, medical expenses, lost wages, annoyance, inconvenience, and aggravation. She also seeks punitive damages, pre-and post-judgment interest, court costs, attorney fees, and other relief.

McDonald’s typical standard practice to make a Frappe involves blending ice and coffee in a machine blender, filling the cup, adding whipped cream and a drizzle of syrup, then placing a rounded lid on the cup before delivering it to a customer, according to a YouTube instructional video from Rice Enterprises Training.

In the past, the chain has been sued by customers for a variety of reasons, including claims of Coca-Cola contaminated with illegal substances, excessive weight gain from eating at the chain, a hot pickle scalding injury, and famously, a severe burn from a hot coffee, among other notorious litigations.